Our bodies are amazing and go through immense change during pregnancy to grow and birth baby. When thinking about returning to exercise after birth, it’s important to understand these changes and how to nurture your body into movement/exercise. This mini course goes through all you need to know about safely returning to exercise after having a baby and covers topics such as the pelvic floor and abdominal separation. It also includes a 4 week exercise plan to get you moving again after birth.
By Signing up to this program you agree to the following:
- That participating in this program is entirely at my own risk.
- That I have my doctors permission to participate in this exercise program or that I have decided to participate without my doctors permission.
- If applicable – That I have had my 6 week check up with my doctor/midwife, spoken with them and have been given the clearance to exercise again.
- Waive and release all claims you/and individuals (children) accompanying you in your course or program may have against Empower Me Fitness & Consulting and their directors, employees, agents and sponsors, or any one or more of them or their executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors and assigns (“the release”) including any and all claims for damages caused by the negligence of any of the above arising out of my participation in the exercise event or it’s related activities, together with any costs including attorney fees that may be incurred as a result of any such claim whether valid or not.
- Acknowledge that you have sole responsibility for your personal safety, the safety of your children during the agreed time of participating in an Empower Me Fitness & Consulting course or program and its related activities
- Acknowledge that participation in exercise activities carries with it potential hazard. You therefore release Empower Me Fitness & Consulting directors, volunteers, trainers and licensees and sponsors of any liability resulting from injury or death during the exercise event or its related activities